Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Organ Harvest Caused Death

Finally,( http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=ap/organ_harvest_death ) they caught them at it. It happens all the time. I wear chain mail pajamas and lock myself to a steel post set in a huge chunk of concrete, so I don't wake up without a kidney or lung. Of, course, it's nice to know that when I get low on funds, I'll still have some Bodily Assets. Are we no more than the sum of our parts? E-bay here we come!

Americans who are properly educated know how to avoid degenerative diseases. Why end up in the hospital, hoping for a bargain price organ that you need, when degeneration and illness can be prevented by simply drinking a quart of fresh blood each day? By fresh, of course, I mean the blood must come directly from the arteries (don't accept any of that low-grade veinous stuff) of a live youth. And the health benefits of eating the heart or brains from a live baby are fantastic. Why, it's almost a fountain of youth.
As for me, I find the whole idea disgusting, I almost can't stand the fact that animals are killed to feed me, I'll die gladly before I harm another person. But I am perfectly cognisant that my ideas would be considered "quaint" by the leading thinkers of the day. I am ashamed to admit it, but I can't consider my own life more precious than any other persons. Don't worry, I keep such ideas to myself. Slicing open a persons chest and eating the organs before they are dead is a diffucult skill to aquire, and I wouldn't want to do anything which might interfere with your childrens training, so I keep my mouth shut.