Thursday, October 14, 2004

A Horrible Injustice!

An injustice of historic proportions has come to my attention, and has affected me deeply. Once exposed to the startling cruelties and crimes herein to be described, I can no longer go on my way, complacent and contented, but am compelled (compelled, I tell you) to spend the remaining strands of my mortal coil (a sort of an existential Slinky) in a campaign, neigh neighbors, a battle, to bring relief to my suffering co-religionists.
Here are the facts:
Since the days of the old testament, Jews have lived in the State of Israel. Throughout the centuries the small but enterprising state has occupied an area stretching from the the Tigris to the Euphrates. While these simple religious people have engaged in mostly pastoral pursuits starting in the 16th century manufacturing has become an important component of their economy. I will not bore you with the story of the constant progress, the benefits and the general excellence of this Jewish Homeland, all those things are well known However, in about 1947 all this changed.
Starting with small incursions and the demand for tribute which soon expanded into outright extortion the kingdoms and despotic fiefdoms which make up the bulk of Israels neighbors began a campaign of extermanation against these wonderful people. By the year 2003, Israel had been reduced to a tiny sliver of land, denied access to natural resources and in danger of being wiped off the surface of the earth!
It is up to us to stop this tragedy!

6 Comments:

Blogger Levi9909 said...

You shameless plagiarist! Did you lift that from Alan Dershowitz or did you cut out the middleman and go straight to Joan Peters?

October 16, 2004 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger Mooser said...

You cannot claim to have a complete understanding of the facts if you have not read the linked articles. Please click on the links (in blue)and then you will be in a position to comment.

October 16, 2004 at 10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I've clicked on all the links and they merely confirm what I said. If you were a student and I was a professor I'd have you expelled.

October 16, 2004 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Mooser said...

Anonymous, if I were a carpenter, and you were a lady, would you marry me anyway, would you have my baby?
Listen Anonymous (if that is your real name) those are the facts, and if you can't face them, all I have to say is, you can't face the facts.
And if you were a proffesser (and what are the chances of that, youkolboynik) and I was an administrator I'd deny you tenure, and try to get you fired for moral turpentine. And I'd do it, too.

October 16, 2004 at 4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The death of any man or ideal deminishes the world.

January 19, 2007 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20160425
coach factory outlet
michael kors handbags
nike roshe run
kate spade
christian louboutin outlet
polo ralph kids
jordan 8
kobe 9
nike air max 90
coach factory outlet
tods outlet online
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
nike basketball shoes
adidas running shoes
authentic louis vuitton handbags
hollister clothing
air jordan 8
coach outlet store online clearances
michael kors outlet
adidas shoes
jordan retro
hollister kids
adidas originals
lebron 13
coach outlet store online
jordan concords
ray ban sunglasses
jordan 3
michael kors handbags
cheap ray ban sunglasses
gucci handbags
gucci outlet
jordan shoes
cheap jordan shoes
as

April 24, 2016 at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home