Friday, August 13, 2004

Our Very Own Barrel of Blood

If I wasn't lazy, and if I dasn't dare to dive into the intracasies of Blogger posting, this post would be below the post below. (Got that?)

Anyway, this New York Obsever asticle is the first sane comment I have read about the 9-11 report. The sentence:
"They (The report's authors) would have us make ourselves into the world’s largest Israel, a nation surrounded by concertina wire, search lights, sensors, patrol boats, electric fences, and a thick magnetic field of suspicion and secret detentions."
sent chills down my spine.

The article points out that the 9-11 report accepts as fact all the bigotry, propaganda, misinformatoin, and lies which form the basis for the "War on Terror", and will condemn the US to an endless war.

http://observer.com/pages/story.asp?ID=9388 is the link.

Now, if you're a glutton for punshment, go read this ridiculous editorial from the Seattle PI.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/opinion/185657_indict11.html

Notice how they swallowed the whole bucket of blood in one gulp. Is it possible for adult Americans to be this stupid? The problem, as they interpet the 9-11 report, is that we are not fighting the entire world, all at once!. If I didn't live here, I wouldn't believe the editorial was written by the PI staff. I would have thought it was written by a Bin Ladden agent.

But I guess you have to be careful, "something bad" may happen.

Idiots.